Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Nova 5 Pro. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Nova 5 Pro:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Nova 5 Pro device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Nova 5 Pro device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Nova 5 Pro Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Nova 5 Pro.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Nova 5 Pro features a 6.39 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 7 nm processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Nova 5 Pro comes with Triple 48MP + 16MP + 2MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie and backed by Li-Po 3500 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor under display. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.