Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Xiaomi Redmi Y1. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Y1.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Redmi Y1 device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Xiaomi Mi logo, you can release the button.
- Your phone has entered recovery mode, now you can select the language
- Now your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 will enter the stock recovery mode
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm) processor under Adreno 505 GPU. The handset packs 32/64GB variant with 3/4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 16MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat under MIUI 9.1, 9.2 software package and backed by 3080 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.