Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Xiaomi Mi 9T. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Xiaomi Mi 9T
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Mi 9T.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Mi 9T device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Xiaomi Mi logo, you can release the button.
- Your phone has entered recovery mode, now you can select the language
- Now your Xiaomi Mi 9T will enter the stock recovery mode
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 9T features a 6.39 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 64-Bit Processor under Adreno 618 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 9T sports a Triple rear camera with 48MP + 8MP + 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 20MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader under display.