Good News, LeEco Le Pro3 users finally got marshmallow based EUI 5.8.021S Update. This EUI 5.8.021S update is packed with many new features and bug fixes. The update already started rolling out via OTA (Over the Air). LeEco Le Max 2 will see the update notification when it is ready to download and install. The New Update of LeEco Le Pro3 to EUI 5.8.021S based on Android Marshmallow. Now you can install the latest EUI 5.8.021S Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on LeEco Le Pro3 manually. Download and Install EUI 5.8.021S on LeEco Le Pro3 by following below guide.
The Update already started rolling out via OTA. The new EUI 5.8.021S update is packed with new features like Added features like optimized the Camera HDR algorithm to shorten the camera processing time, Added standard App Drawer feature to access all installed applications, GMS package app updated to 6.0_r11 to increase stability & security, many General Enhancements & Bug Fixes. You can wait for OTA or you can manually install EUI 5.8.021S on LeEco Le Pro3. Thanks to XDA senior member Ascertion for sharing the download link.
Full Change Log
Launcher / App Drawer
– Added standard App Drawer feature to access all installed applications.
– Please note: your current App Dock will change slightly due to the App Drawer icon, but you can easily reposition the icons as you wish. The Live application icon now functions as a regular app icon.
– Changed haptic feedback for fingerprint sensor so the device only vibrates once if your fingerprint is not recognised or if other incidental contact occurs.
– Optimized the Camera HDR algorithm to shorten processing time
– Settings: changed “Mass MMS” wording to “Group messaging”.
– Settings: changed default configuration to send a single MMS to all recipients
GMS Apps & Android
– Updated GMS package to 6.0_r11 for increased stability & security.
– Updated Android security patch
LeEco Video Apps (Le & Live)
– Le App: added parental control function, ability to comment on videos, and improvements to streaming quality
– Live App: improved app’s user interface and optimized streaming performance
WiFi and Bluetooth
– Improved the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi download throughput when using a Bluetooth headset for voice calls
General Enhancements & Bug Fixes
– Improved stability of Gallery and Calendar applications
– Improved Messaging app text selection user experience
– Improved NFC stability
– Fixed screen flicker associated with rapid pressing of power button
- Make sure that you have Complete backup before you Update LeEco Le Pro3 to EUI 5.8.021S.
- Your device must have stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This update is only for LeEco Le Pro3. (Don’t try on any other device)
Steps to Install EUI 5.8.021S on LeEco Le Pro3
- Download EUI 5.8.021S for LeEco Le Pro3
- Move the EUI 5.8.021S Zip file into internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
- Navigate to phone Settings–> System Update and Click on the menu button.
- Select choose Local update.
- Now the Installation process starts and wait until Installation completes.
- Reboot your device.
- Done! You have successfully updated your LeEco Le Max 2 or Le 2 to EUI 5.8.021S.
- Enjoy the Android
Finally, hope you have done the process. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.