LeEco is a Chinese smartphone company which is also known as LeTV. The company unveiled some of the best budget smartphones in India. But Unfortunately, we haven’t heard anything about them in recent times. Is the company still exist? will they ever support their customer holding LeEco smartphones? These are the main questions which I always think about. Today we have a good news. Finally, we have an Unofficial version of Android Nougat for LeEco Le Max 2. Yes, Now you can download and Install EUI 6 On LeEco Le Max 2 based on Android Nougat.
It’s official with unofficial which means your device will support Android Nougat very soon. Why you have to wait? Now you can just download the Unofficial EUI 6 on LeEco Le Max 2.
Full Credits to the XDA Senior member, KuranKaname for sharing this unofficial alpha EUI 6 on XDA forum. As per this thread, he mentioned the supported devices are.
This ROM is compatible with the following devices: * X820 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/RoseGold * X821 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/Silver/Gold * X822 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/Silver/Gold * X829 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/Silver/Gold/RoseGold
LeEco Le Max 2 was one of the first devices to come with a whopping 6GB RAM. It has a higher end specification and also brings at a cheap price to beat the competitor. Now you can update your LeEco Le Max 2 to Android Nougat by using EUI 6. Here will guide on How to install the EUI 6 On LeEco Le Max 2 based on Android Nougat. As per the report, the ROM is still under development, this ROM may contain bugs. So try it for yourself.
If you want to try, then simply download and follow our step by step guide to install the ROM on your device. The Guide is simple and easy. Just like installing Custom ROM, you can follow the same procedure to install this unofficial EUI 6. Before installing, make sure, you have the latest TWRP Recovery on your phone. If not, then install the latest one before flashing this firmware.
- Fingerprint and body sensor
- Installation APK directly from USB
- Everything else that users find
- This will work on LeEco Le Max 2 (Scorpio) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Step by Step Guide to Install EUI 6 On LeEco Le Max 2 based on Android Nougat :
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Max 2
- Now install TWRP Recovery for LeEco Le Max 2. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for LeEco Le Max 2.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download ROM Here
Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
I hope this guide was helpful to install the EUI 6 Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2.
it has google app