Today LG South Korean Company has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version 30d for LG V10 wth South Korean model LG F600L/K. Now you can download and install the F600K30d and F600L30d (v30d) update manually on your LG V10 using our guide below. This is a v30d Nougat firmware for South Korean LG V10.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your South Korean LG V10 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to F600K30d and F600L30d on South Korean LG V10. This is a major update for LG V10 which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on South Korean LG V10 (LG F600L/K) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on South Korean LG V10 (LG F600L/K).
Android Nougat is the 7th iteration from Google after it’s successor Android Marshmallow. This update is one of the most sweetest Android update as of till now. It comes with features such as like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc.
Now you can download the South Korean LG V10 F600K30d and F600L30d KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on LG V10. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on your phone, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install F600K30d and F600L30d KDZ Stock Firmware on South Korean LG V10 LG F600L and F600K.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA F600K30d and F600L30d comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest F600K30d and F600L30d build on LG V10 in LG Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash F600K30d and F600L30d Android 7.0 Nougat on South Korean LG V10 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for Stylo V 2 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install F600K30d and F600L30d Stock Nougat Firmware on South Korean LG V10
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on South Korean LG V10, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat F600K30d and F600L30d on South Korean LG V10 :
- Open Settings on South Korean LG V10.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmwar on LG V10 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on South Korean LG V10
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Download v30b for LG V10 LG F600K
Download v30b for LG V10 LG F600L
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on South Korean LG V10 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!