Samsung Galaxy Z Flip receives a new update that brings February 2021 Security Patch to the table based on Android 11. The software version on the device bumped to F700FTBU4DUB4 which is now available in India and Europe regions. With this update, Samsung has improved the overall performance of the device and optimized better. If you have Galaxy Z Flip, then we recommend you to upgrade it to February 2021 Security Patch.
As usual, the update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for users. If you have not received then you may have to wait for the auto notification update which will receive on your Galaxy Z Flip with build number F700FTBU4DUB4. To receive this update, make sure whether you are running the latest iteration. You can always manually check for the OTA update by going into Settings on your Galaxy Z Flip.
Table of Contents
How to Check Software Update on your Galaxy Z Flip?
If you want to install the F700FTBU4DUB4 February 2021 update, then go into settings –> System > System Updates. If you have any update, then you will see a new screen with the software details. You can hit the download now button to confirm the update process.
Ensure that your phone should be charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
If there is no update, then you can manually download and install the Samsung firmware on your Galaxy Z Flip. Well, OTA rollout is a phase-wise manner, it may take a week or months to complete the update process. So patience is important.
Firmware Info: F700FTBU4DUB4
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (SM-F700F)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: F700FTBU4DUB4
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy Z Flip
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (F700FTBU4DUB4) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy Z Flip stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the February 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy Z Flip model with build number F700FTBU4DUB4. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.