Samsung has finally started rolling the stable Android 11 (One UI 3.0) for the Galaxy Z Flip (SM-F700F) globally with build number F700FXXU3CTLA. As we speak, the update is now live in India, UK, and Russia and will soon roll out in other markets. However, you can grab this OTA update or you can manually install it by following our guide.
The update brings all the latest Android 11 and One UI 3.0 features to it. With these new features on the table, this update wrapped under December 2020 security patch for the device.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy Z Flip:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy Z Flip as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number F700FXXU3CTLA.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Z Flip and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Z Flip.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (SM-F700F)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: F700FXXU3CTLA
- Android OS Version: Android 11 R with One UI 3.0
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-12-01
How to Install One UI 3.0 (Android 11) on Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700F
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (F700FXXU3CTLA) is only supported by the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the One UI 3.0 (F700FXXU3CTLA) on Galaxy Z Flip.