Today Samsung USA started rolling the new update for the Galaxy Z Flip on Verizon which brings the October Security patch level. It comes with a build number labeled as F700USQU2BTJ1 and based on Android 10.
If you are looking for this build and still not received, then you can upgrade to this manually by following our guide.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Verizon Galaxy Z Flip:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy Z Flip as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number F700USQU2BTJ1.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Z Flip and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Z Flip (Verizon).
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (SM-F700U)
- Region: USA
- Carriers: Verizon
- Build Number: F700USQU2BTJ1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-10-01
How to Install October 2020 Patch on Galaxy Z Flip (Verizon)
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (F700USQU2BTJ1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (Verizon).
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the October 2020 security patch (F700USQU2BTJ1) on Galaxy Z Flip (Verizon).