Today Samsung USA started rolling the first Android 11 for the US Unlocked Galaxy Fold. The update is labeled with build number F900U1UEU4DUA3 packed with Android 11, One UI 3.0 features, and February 2021 security patch.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy Fold:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy Fold as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number F900U1UEU4DUA3.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Fold and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Fold.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Fold (SM-F900U1)
- Region: USA
- Carrier: USA Unlocked Variant (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and many more)
- Build Number: F900U1UEU4DUA3
- Android OS Version: Android 11 R with One UI 3.0
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to Install One UI 3.0 on US Unlocked Galaxy Fold
In order to flash the firmware manually on your US Unlocked Galaxy Fold device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (F900U1UEU4DUA3) is only supported by Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the One UI 3.0 (F900U1UEU4DUA3) on US Unlocked Galaxy Fold.