Video calling is one of the fascinating features. It’s likely where the users want to make a video call to their friends, family or other people. If you are an Apple user, then there is a dedicated app service called FaceTime Video call, which allows you to communicate with someone using your device including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac or iPod Touch.
It is quite easy and likely you can make a video call using FaceTime with ease. Today we are going to help you so you can make video calls using FaceTime app service from your device.
- Enable the FaceTime app on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Require an active and stable internet connection that offers an excellent video calling.
- The device you are calling also needs to enable FaceTime video calling on their device.
How to make a FaceTime Video Call on iPhone or iPad to someone?
It is quite a bit more straight forward than most of the users expected, and you can make a FaceTime Video call with the bits of help of the following steps.
- First things first, launch the “FaceTime” app on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Then tap on the + icon button placed on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Here you have to add the FaceTime Profile by entering the Name, Number or Email address that you want to start FaceTime Video Calling.
(If you have already added the FaceTime profile then you can proceed with further steps.)
- After that, click on the profile and tap on the “Video” icon for the Video call.
(If you want to make a voice call only then you can click over the Call icon.)
- Then, it takes action immediately, meaning your FaceTime call will start trying to connect you with the person that you are calling.
- Once he picks up your call, your video or voice call starts.
- That’s it If you want to end call tap over the Red cross X icon in the circle.
Not to mention, you can also apply some filters over video calls. Some of the features and steps were dependent on the iOS version that is running on your device. Additionally, you can also take a live Photos of FaceTime calls during the video calls to capture a moment. Likewise, you can also add more friends in a Group of your Video call using your iPhone or iPad device. The same method can be used on all iDevices, including the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac. It also supports Cross iDevice with FaceTime.
Hopefully, we believe we are worth your time, and in the end, you have successfully make a FaceTime Video Call. Let us know your opinion and feedback If any Query share with us in the comment section down below.