Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Oppo Realme 2. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Oppo Realme 2:
As of now, this method ain't working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Oppo Realme 2.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Realme 2:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Realme Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Oppo Realme 2.