Today in this article, we will guide you to enter fastboot mode on Ulefone Mix 2 device. If you want to install any custom ROM, tweak, flash a new custom recovery, then you need to know how to enter fastboot mode in Ulefone Mix 2.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Mix 2 features a 5.7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6737H, 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Mix 2 comes with a dual 13MP + a 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,300mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone Mix 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Fastboot Mode?
The Fastboot mode or Bootloader Mode is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Ulefone Mix 2:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Ulefone Mix 2.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Ulefone Mix 2:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Ulefone Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Ulefone Mix 2.
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Ulefone Mix 2
- How to enable developer options and USB debugging on Ulefone Mix 2
- How to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Mix 2 [Performance Boost]
- Download Latest Ulefone Mix 2 USB Drivers | MediaTek Driver | and More
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Mix 2 (Rooting Included)
- Solutions To Ulefone MIX 2 Common Problems- WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Ulefone Mix 2 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- How to change language on Ulefone Mix 2