AT&T US started seeding a new software update for Moto E5 Play with build number OCPS27.91-157-6F. The main changelog for the update brings February 2019 Security patch level and still running on Android 8.1 Oreo. Along with this update, AT&T also fixed regular bug fixes and improved the performance of this device.
The update is pushed via OTA (Over the air) for AT&T Moto E5 Play running stock firmware. We at GetDroidtips, recommend you to install this new software update to secure your AT&T Moto E5 Play from malware and other vulnerabilities. Check out the details about the February 2019 Security Patch bulletin.
OCPS27.91-157-6F: Firmware Details
- Release date: March 6, 2019
- Android version: 8.0.0
- Security patch level (SPL): February 1, 2019
- Baseband version: M8920_126.96.36.199R
- Build number: OCPS27.91-157-6F
- File size: 55.2MB
- What’s changing: Security patch level