Verizon USA released official firmware update for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V with G928VVRS3BQB1. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS. The firmware upgraded the software version to G928VVRS3BQB1 and packs the firmware with latest February security patch update. The update has started rolling out for US with Verizon Carrier which comes with build number G928VVRS3BQB1. Now you can download the full firmware from our guide below instead of waiting for the OTA update. You can flash the stock firmware G928VVRS3BQB1 on Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V manually.
Install February Security Build G928VVRS3BQB1 On Verizon S6 Edge Plus (Marshmallow)
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V. This new update comes with February 2017 Android Security Patch, and comes with overall performance boost through minor enhancements and tweaks.
As Verizon users are still waiting for the Nougat update on Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus may or may not receive Android Nougat update. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest February patch for Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. So make sure to update to keep your device.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G928VVRS3BQB1 Stock Marshmallow update on Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V . You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G928VVRS3BQB1 firmware on Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V .
Now you can update the Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then
Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates.
If you didn’t receive any update of G928VVRS3BQB1 Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V , then you can upgrade your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V manually to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with build number G928VVRS3BQB1. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Marshmallow G928VVRS3BQB1 update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V .
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow build with G928VVRS3BQB1. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V. To Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install G928VVRS3CQD1 April Security Nougat For Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Download Install G928VVRU3CQB9 Nougat for Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest February security patch G928VVRS3BQB1 update on Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install theSamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE