Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 20 Pro. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Table of Contents
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 20 Pro
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 20 Pro.
Check it directly on your Huawei Honor 20 Pro
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Honor 20 Pro including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Honor 20 Pro and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Honor 20 Pro is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Honor 20 Pro.
Huawei Honor 20 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Honor 20 Pro features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4x 2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x, 2x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980, 64-bit processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 256GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor 20 Pro comes with Triple 48 MP + 16MP + 8MP camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 20 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Magic 2.1 and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Side. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.