Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Mate 10. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Mate 10
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Mate 10.
Check it directly on your Huawei Mate 10
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Mate 10 including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Mate 10 and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Mate 10 is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei Mate 10.
Huawei Mate 10 Specifications:
Huawei Mate 10 features a 5.9 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Mate 10 comes with dual 12 MP + 20 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 10 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.