Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 20. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Table of Contents
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 20
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 20.
Check it directly on your Huawei Honor 20
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Honor 20 including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Honor 20 and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Honor 20 is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Honor 20.
Huawei Honor 20 Specifications:
Huawei Honor 20 features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4 x 2.6GHz ARM Cortex-A76 2 x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980, 7nm processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor 20 comes with Triple 48 MP + 16MP + 2MP camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and backed by Li-Po 3750 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Side. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.