Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 5X. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Table of Contents
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 5X
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor 5X.
Check it directly on your Huawei Honor 5X
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Honor 5X including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Honor 5X and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Honor 5X is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Honor 5X.
Huawei Honor 5X Specifications:
Huawei Honor 5X features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 5X comes with 13MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 5 MP front camera.
Huawei Honor 5X runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, upgradable to 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.0 and backed by Li-Ion 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.