Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Nova 5 Pro. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Table of Contents
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Nova 5 Pro
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Nova 5 Pro.
Check it directly on your Huawei Nova 5 Pro
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Nova 5 Pro including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Nova 5 Pro and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Nova 5 Pro is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei Nova 5 Pro.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Nova 5 Pro features a 6.39 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 7 nm processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Nova 5 Pro comes with Triple 48MP + 16MP + 2MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie and backed by Li-Po 3500 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor under display. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.