Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei nova plus. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei nova plus
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei nova plus.
Check it directly on your Huawei nova plus
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei nova plus including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei nova plus and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei nova plus is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei nova plus.
Huawei nova plus Specifications:
Huawei nova plus features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei nova plus comes with 16 MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei nova plus runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Emotion 4.1 UI and backed by Li-Po 3340 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.