Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P9 Plus. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P9 Plus
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P9 Plus.
Check it directly on your Huawei P9 Plus
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei P9 Plus including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei P9 Plus and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei P9 Plus is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei P9 Plus.
Huawei P9 Plus Specifications:
Huawei P9 Plus features a 5.5 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P9 Plus comes with Dual 12 MP + 12 MP, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei P9 Plus runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 4.1 or 5.0 and backed by Li-Po 3400 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.