All of us get panicked when we are not able to find our phone or when the phone gets snatched away. Now think about the personal information that is accessible via the device and also the personal photos that are saved on it? In such a situation, you are required to file a complaint. But filing a complaint without any valid proof? This would be the right time your IMEI number comes to help! You may potentially use the number to track down the device or you may also identify the stolen one!
Every mobile phone is different when it comes to its unique identification number that is very essential for the handset makers and also to the telecom operators. This unique IMEI number stands for International Mobile Station Equipment Identity Number which is of 10digits. This number is very useful in withdrawing any information from your cell phone. Follow the below steps on how to find the IMEI number on Realme 2 Pro.
Steps to find IMEI number on Realme 2 Pro
- Step 1: Find the IMEI number through the phone settings
- Visit Settings
- Scroll down and click on About Device
- Now you will see the option of Status
- Scroll down until you see the IMEI number
- You are done! You will be finding the 10digit number.
- Step 2: Find the IMEI number through the device packaging
- There are people who keep their boxes of the device while it is newly bought. In such a case, it is easy to rely on this method as you will find the barcode and also the IMEI number on the packaging itself. This label will generally be present at the back side or any sides of the box.
- Step 3: Find the IMEI number through dialing a code.
- All you need to do is dial the universal code *#06# to know your IMEI number
- Make sure you copy it by writing down somewhere as soon as it appears
Hope you found the article useful that helps you to find IMEI number on your Realme 2 Pro. The last two steps are known to be the time-saving options to find your IMEI number. Take a few minutes to note down the IMEI number as this is also helpful when you sell your phone online. Remember, a little time taken out from your leisure to note down your IMEI number will surely save your phone!