Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Mate 20X. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Table of Contents
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Mate 20X
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Mate 20X.
Check it directly on your Huawei Mate 20X
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Mate 20X including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Mate 20X and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Mate 20X is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei Mate 20X.
Huawei Mate 20X Specifications:
Huawei Mate 20X features a 7.2 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2240 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4x 2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x, 2x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Mate 20X comes with Triple 40MP + 20MP + 8MP LED flash rear camera and also 24MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 20X runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 UI and a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.