Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P30 Pro. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P30 Pro
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P30 Pro.
Check it directly on your Huawei P30 Pro
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei P30 Pro including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei P30 Pro and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei P30 Pro is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei P30 Pro.
Huawei P30 Pro Specifications:
Huawei P30 Pro features a 6.47 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4x 2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x, 2x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256/512GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P30 Pro comes with Triple 40 MP + 20MP + TOF, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei P30 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and backed by Li-Po 4200 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor under Display. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.