Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Y5 lite (2018). There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Y5 lite (2018)
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Y5 lite (2018).
Check it directly on your Huawei Y5 lite (2018)
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Y5 lite (2018) including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Y5 lite (2018) and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Y5 lite (2018) is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei Y5 lite (2018).
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) Specifications:
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) features a 5.45 inches LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6739 28 nm processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Y5 lite (2018) comes with 8MP phase detection autofocus, LED flash rear camera and also 5MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) with EMUI 8.0 and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.