Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P30 Lite. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Table of Contents
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P30 Lite
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P30 Lite.
Check it directly on your Huawei P30 Lite
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei P30 Lite including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei P30 Lite and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei P30 Lite is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Huawei P30 Lite.
Huawei P30 Lite Specifications:
Huawei P30 Lite features a 6.16 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2312 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei P30 Lite comes with Triple 24MP + 8MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also 32MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei P30 Lite runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 UI and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.