Lava A71 4G, the company’s latest budget smartphone. The device came out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop. If you have bought this device and want to install Stock Firmware on Lava A71? Then you are the right place. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on Lava A71 using the software known as SPD Flash Tool, Formally also called Spreadtrum Flash tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Talking about the specs, Lava A71 features a 5.0-inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by 1.5 GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum processor with 1GB of RAM. The device sports a 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. Lava A71 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then simply follow the given instruction link to install the Stock Firmware on Lava A71 using SPD Flashtool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software or hardware malfunctioning problem.
Table of Contents
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lava A71
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Lava A71. First of all, download the software, Spreadtrum Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Lava A71 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lava A71
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lava A71
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lava A71
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock firmware on Lava A71.
Download FirmwareClick Here to Download
Pre Requisite :
- This firmware supported only on Lava A71.
- Download the SPD Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- Download and Install Lava USB Drivers
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
- First of all, follow all download the above-required downloads.
- Now extract the download Spreadtrum flash tool folder.
- Open the extracted Spreadtrum Flash tool folder.
- In the folder, you will find many files which are shown in the screenshot below
- In the folder, tap the UpgradeDownload application file name to start the installation setup for Lava A71.
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded
- After loading .pac, Connect your Lava A71 smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click the start button to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it! You have updated the Stock ROM on Lava A71 successfully.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Lava A71 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device