Congratulations for your brand new OnePlus 5T. Probably you have invested in one of the best available devices. However, the fact cannot be denied that every Android-based device has some minor issues with it. The good thing is they can easily be fixed. So if you are facing the activation related errors, there is no need to worry about anything. In this post, I will show you how to fix activation errors on OnePlus 5T.
It has been seen that users experience these errors due to many reasons. Although most of them are associated with the networks, fixing them is easy and simple. In case the device is behaving in an unexpected manner, there are a few things which you can try. In case the one doesn’t work, proceed with the next simply. Check out the below paragraphs for the solution.
Table of Contents
Steps to Fix Activation Errors on OnePlus 5T
Simply reboot your device
The very first thing is to simply reboot your device and see if the problem is gone. In case it’s not, take your device into safe mode and try again. Follow the next step if it’s still present.
Make sure there is no network issue
Your OnePlus 5T may be showing activation related glitches because of no other reason than network issues. Thus make sure its working fine. Try connecting it to another connection.
Hard Reset your device
There are certain chances the problem will be gone after this. The instructions for this are as following
- For the hard factory reset, the first thing you need to do is booting your device into the recovery mode.
- After this, tap on the “English” option and then tap on Wipe Data and Cache option.
- You will see an option “Erase everything”, simply tap on it.
- A window will appear saying “this cannot be undone”. Click on it.
- Now just wait till your device perform the factory reset.
- Finally, tap on the Reboot option. This will bring your phone back into Android.
- That’s it! You have done the Factory Data reset on OnePlus 5T
This will probably fix Activation Errors on OnePlus 5T. If you still didn’t find a solution you need to get the technical support. At the same time, make sure there is no hardware damage to the device which can also the reason for this problem. Look for the nearby authorized service center and report the issue to the manufacturer also.