A large number of leaks and rumors surrounding the Galaxy S9 series have been common among tech lovers for a long time. This clearly made the Galaxy S9 series as the most expected devices of 2018. Keeping a stop the waiting Samsung finally launched two devices in the series, which are Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. Both the devices came in exactly the way all expected it to be. Being the proud flagships of Samsung, the South Korean manufacturer had made it impressive enough in case of specifications. Read through to find out the steps to fix Bluetooth connection between Galaxy S9 and car.
Samsung gave 5.8-inch display for Galaxy S9 and 6.2-inch display for Galaxy S9 Plus. S9 gets a 4 GB RAM, while S9 Plus gets a better 6 GB RAM. The rear camera of both devices is also different with a dual camera setup of 2 sensors each of 12 MP on S9 Plus, while a single 12 MP sensor is provided with the S9. Both devices get the latest Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 845 SoC. An internal storage of 64 GB is available for both devices and can be expanded up to 400GB. A 3000 mAh battery for S9 and a 3500 mAh battery for S9 Plus is provided.
Table of Contents
Steps To Fix Bluetooth Connection Between Galaxy S9 And Car
Connecting your device to the car has a lot of benefits. This helps you answer calls during driving without the risk of using the device while driving. In addition, you can also listen to music. Most of the cars now have the ability to connect devices by use of Bluetooth. Here are some fixes for Bluetooth connection between Galaxy S9 and car.
Toggle Bluetooth on and off
- Open settings or quick toggle button
- Tap on Bluetooth
- Tap the toggle button on the top right or simply turn on or off in the quick toggle
- Repeat the steps to switch it back on
Unpair and pair again
- Open settings
- Tap on Bluetooth
- If you find device name, tap on it
- Select Unpair option to delete the device
- Now Tap again on the device name to pair again
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Bixby button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe data/factory reset and use power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to fix Bluetooth connection between Galaxy S9 and car. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.