Bluetooth is one of the most useful connectivity options you would find on any smartphone these days. Bluetooth allows your device to connect to a range of Bluetooth enabled devices like earphones, speakers, car radio etc. The following are some of the problems you may encounter while using the Bluetooth option in your Leagoo phone and the solutions for it.
Fix the Bluetooth problems in a Leagoo phone
- The simplest way of dealing with any problem related to the Bluetooth would be to restart your phone. Turn off your phone completely and turn it on after a few minutes. Most of the minor glitches that occur to your phones will be fixed with this simple step.
- If the restarting the phone does not resolve the issue, you can also try removing the battery of your phone and placing it back after a minute.
- Another solution for fixing the problems associated with Bluetooth and Bluetooth connectivity would be clearing of the Cache. This is ideal in situations where your Bluetooth was functioning well but some modification made to the phone’s settings resulted in its non-functioning. You can clear cache by going to Settings and then Application Manager. There you would come across Bluetooth Share option which will then display a screen with the option to clear cache. Click on it. Restart your device after this.
- If clearing the cache does not fix the issue, you can try to clear the Bluetooth data on your phone. This is a method by which all the existing Bluetooth connections will be cleared and the Bluetooth function will start afresh. You should follow the same steps – go to settings, choose application manager and then select Bluetooth Share. From the screen that then appears, click on the clear data option. Restart your phone soon after this.
- Sometimes the problem might have arisen because of the conflict occurring two applications installed on your phone. Using the device in the Safe Mode would be the best solution for this as you will then be able to operate your phone without running any third party app. It will also help in spotting the trouble making application. Once the application has been spotted you should either re-install it or uninstall it completely (if the problem continues even after reinstalling it).
- As a last resort, you can go for a factory reset. This is ideal when you are unable to understand the actual problem. Remember, this is a very powerful tool where all the data contained in your phone will be wiped out entirely including viruses.
Certain points to be kept in mind while trying to connect to a Bluetooth enabled device is that not all devices are compatible. For example, certain devices that are having Bluetooth Smart can pair only with a similar device. Proximity is an important factor that determines the easiness in connecting devices using Bluetooth. Thus, ensure that both that device are placed at a distance, not beyond 30 feet.
Hope all these solutions will help to fix the Bluetooth problems in a Leagoo phone. If you have any queries, feel free to ask via comment or contact us page.