Huawei released the latest Honor series called Honor 9i in October 2017. The smartphone comes with a nearly bezel-less design with a screen to body ratio of 83 percent. The device is backed by 3340mAh non-removable battery which helps it to perform herculean tasks quite smoothly. Unfortunately, there are some users who complain about the battery of the device being drained quickly so it becomes vital to solving this issue. In this guide, we are going to explain to you how to fix Huawei Honor 9i battery life issue.
Huawei Honor 9i features a 5.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and HiSilicon Kirin 659 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 9i comes with Dual 16MP + 2MP rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash and 13MP + 2MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 9i runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
- Common Huawei Honor 9i Problems and How to Fix it
- Huawei Honor 9i Stock Firmware Collections
- How To Show All Hidden Apps on Huawei Honor 9 and 9i
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Honor 9 and 9i
- How to Root Huawei Honor 9i without PC Computer in a minute
Despite this issue, the Huawei Honor 9i runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. As usual, you get a healthy dose of Huawei customizations behind the Emotion UI name or EMUI. The proprietary overlay is a brand-new version 5.1, which reuses a lot from the previous iterations but focuses on improving the performance. The screen resolution stays the same at 1080p, but the pixel density rises up to 432 ppm which is more than enough for achieving an excellent mark in sharpness. Our sunlight legibility test results clearly show the competence of Honor 9i’s display for outdoor use. It scored 3.379 which is quite commendable and emphasizes the strength of the IPS NEO tech. The Honor 9i screen is protected by a piece of Gorilla Glass 5 with 2.5D edges, which should be enough to prevent any scratches.
This article solves all your problems relating to Huawei Honor 9i battery life issue. All you have to do is simply follow the following steps.
- The impressive style and display with the 5.1-inch screen of Huawei Honor 9i make watching movies and videos more enjoyable.But it is advised to reduce the display brightness to increase the battery life and avoid the rapid heating of phone.
- Connectivity options like wifi and Bluetooth are very useful but at the same time put a lot of stress on the battery of android and increases the chances of quick battery drainage thus it is recommended to turn off such connectivity options when not in use.
- Always remember to turn off the GPS when not in use as it consumes extra battery and reduce the battery life to a good extent.
- Huawei Honor 9i has also come up with the new interesting feature which is also a boon to Android Smartphone and can surely help in fixing the battery drainage issue. The power saving mode on the new Huawei Honor 9i saves battery life by turning off the background apps, limiting the screen brightness, turning off GPS location and restricting the background data. This feature not only saves the battery but also prevent phone from heating up quickly. The power saving mode is a feature that is added in the latest model of this phone. There is an option of starting the power saving mode automatically or manually.
- It becomes very important to keep the check on apps running in the background as they consume the major portion of your battery life. If found stop these apps as soon as possible especially the gaming apps which consumes a lot of battery and risk the efficiency of the phone. The battery may also swell up and destroy the phone completely. These apps not only consume the battery but also high storage of the phone.
- In order to protect your battery from getting affected in a long run restricts the app sync or disable the app completely on your Honor 9i. You can go to the settings and disable the sync of all the apps that are not required. These apps cover a large amount of storage and are also very much harmful to the battery.
- If you have followed all the instructions mentioned above and still facing the battery drainage problem you can simply click on the factory reset option as a last resort. By doing this all the data of your phone i.e photos, videos and other documents will all be erased from the phone memory and hence will leave your phone completely a new one and your problem will be sorted out in few minutes (it is advised to save your data in laptop or computer before resetting your phone so that it can be easily recovered later). The factory reset mode also reduces the risk of battery drainage.
These are the few ways in which you can protect the battery life of your new Huawei Honor 9i. Follow these steps in order to maintain your battery for a long time.
I hope this guide was helpful to Fix Huawei Honor 9i Battery Life Issue. Any further queries or questions or suggestions would be welcomed in the comment section below.