In February 2017 Huawei released a high-end Android smartphone called the Huawei P10 which is the successor to the Huawei P9. This powerful device comes with 5.1-inch screen and 3,200mAh battery which helps it to perform herculean tasks quite smoothly. Unfortunately, there are some users who complain about the battery of the device being drained quickly so it becomes vital to solving this issue. In this guide, we are going to explain to you how to fix Huawei P10 battery life issue.
- How to fix Huawei P10 SIM card issue (SIM Card doesn’t Recognize) – Solved
- Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 Lite
- How To Show All Hidden Apps on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
Despite this issue, the Huawei P10 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. As usual, you get a healthy dose of Huawei customizations behind the Emotion UI name or EMUI. The proprietary overlay is a brand-new version 5.1, which reuses a lot from the previous iterations but focuses on improving the performance. The screen resolution stays the same at 1080p, but the pixel density rises up to 432 ppm which is more than enough for achieving an excellent mark in sharpness. Our sunlight legibility test results clearly show the competence of P10’s display for outdoor use. It scored 3.379 which is quite commendable and emphasizes the strength of the IPS NEO tech. The P10 screen is protected by a piece of Gorilla Glass 5 with 2.5D edges, which should be enough to prevent any scratches.
This article solves all your problems relating to Huawei P10 battery life issue. All you have to do is simply follow the following steps.
- The impressive style and display with the 5.1-inch screen of Huawei P10 make watching movies and videos more enjoyable.But it is advised to reduce the display brightness to increase the battery life and avoid the rapid heating of phone.
- Connectivity options like wifi and Bluetooth are very useful but at the same time put a lot of stress on the battery of android and increases the chances of quick battery drainage thus it is recommended to turn off such connectivity options when not in use.
- Always remember to turn off the GPS when not in use as it consumes extra battery and reduce the battery life to a good extent.
- Huawei P10 has also come up with the new interesting feature which is also a boon to Android Smartphone and can surely help in fixing the battery drainage issue. The power saving mode on the new Huawei P10 saves battery life by turning off the background apps, limiting the screen brightness, turning off GPS location and restricting the background data. This feature not only saves the battery but also prevent phone from heating up quickly. The power saving mode is a feature that is added in the latest model of this phone. There is an option of starting the power saving mode automatically or manually.
- It becomes very important to keep the check on apps running in the background as they consume the major portion of your battery life. If found stop these apps as soon as possible especially the gaming apps which consumes a lot of battery and risk the efficiency of the phone. The battery may also swell up and destroy the phone completely. These apps not only consume the battery but also high storage of the phone.
- In order to protect your battery from getting affected in a long run restricts the app sync or disable the app completely on your P10. You can go to the settings and disable the sync of all the apps that are not required. These apps cover a large amount of storage and are also very much harmful to the battery.
- If you have followed all the instructions mentioned above and still facing the battery drainage problem you can simply click on the factory reset option as a last resort. By doing this all the data of your phone i.e photos, videos and other documents will all be erased from the phone memory and hence will leave your phone completely a new one and your problem will be sorted out in few minutes (it is advised to save your data in laptop or computer before resetting your phone so that it can be easily recovered later). The factory reset mode also reduces the risk of battery drainage.
These are the few ways in which you can protect the battery life of your new Huawei P10. Follow these steps in order to maintain your battery for a long time.