Frequently shutting down of a device while performing an important task is probably one of the worst experiences a user can have. Although smartphones these days are equipped with the latest technology, the fact cannot be denied that they all have some minor issues with them. In most of the cases these problems are related to the OS but rarely they are caused by hardware failure. When it comes to LG V30, a few users have reported the random turning OFF of this device. So here in this post, I will guide you on how to fix LG V30 turns OFF randomly.
Those who are experiencing this problem think it’s a hardware fault. However as already mentioned, the chances for this are very less. This is because the LG V30 has passed a lot of quality test. Also, LG has paid a lot of attention on this smartphone and the chances of same are almost nil. There are a few methods that have been reported to work well to fix LG V30 turns OFF randomly. Check them out below.
Hard Reset to fix LG V30 turns OFF randomly
One of the methods you can proceed with is to hard reset your device. Probably it will fix the issue and help you to keep up the pace. It must be kept in mind that all the data for your device would be gone after this. Thus taking backup of same would be a good idea. To hard reset your device, simply follow the below instructions.
- Open device Settings and tap on General.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Select or clear the following check boxes:
- Back up my data
- Automatic restore
- Next is to Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone > Next.
- Tap Delete all and click OK
Clear Cache to fix LG V30 turns OFF randomly
After hard reset, if the problem still exists, it’s better to proceed with clearing cache of your device. There is actually nothing much you need to do. Check out the instructions below to keep up the pace
- First of all unlock the device screen.
- After this, proceed to the home screen and click on the app icon.
- Open Settings and locate Application Manager
- Display All Tabs by swiping either to the right or left of the screen.
- Click Bluetooth option and choose to stop it forcefully
- You can clear the cache now
- Press the Clear the Bluetooth data and press OK
- Reboot your device now
In case the problem is still there on your device, it would be good for you to visit an authorized repair center. There are chances of a hardware fault. You may get the device replacement provided all the warranty policies are valid. This guide very simple and easy to understand.