The Internet is the heart of any smartphone in the present scenario. Without having the same, a device is almost nothing. Although it’s 4G revolution, the fact that a Wi-Fi connection offers a very reliable internet speed cannot be denied. However, there are situations when things often go wrong and we find our self in a position of not accessing it properly on our device. Well, in this post I will show you how to fix the LG V30 Wi-Fi problem simply.
A lot of users have reported that they face this issue and Wi-Fi automatically changes to the mobile data. At first glance, it seems to be an OS issue but it is not always necessary.
Steps to Fix LG V30 Wi-Fi Problems
The most common problem is very slow Wi-Fi and apps such as Gmail, Facebook and Twitter loads at an extremely low speed. Of course, it can be a very daunting situation. It has been seen that this problem declare its presence even when the signal strength is too strong. Some of the key solutions have been spotlighted in this post to help you. Continue your reading to know them.
- How to Take a Screenshot on the LG V30
- How to Enable the LG V30 Always-On Display Feature
- How to Enable Full-Screen Apps on the LG V30
- LG V30 System Dump File Available to Download
Troubleshooting the Slow Wi-Fi in LG V 30
- First of all turn off your phone and at the same time, hold the power, volume up and the home buttons together.
- Now wait until the LG V30 vibrates and it goes into recovery mode
- Next is to find “wipe cache partition” and select it.
- Upon completion the process, you’ll see an option “reboot system now” that’ll reboot the smartphone. Simply go for it.
Wi-Fi changing to Data pack automatically
Another problem that has been reported by a very large number of users of LG V30 is that their Wi-Fi automatically changes into mobile data. Actually, it all depends on the settings of your phone. There is a feature in the device named “Smart Network Switch” that automatically changes the Wi-Fi to mobile data depend on the strength of the signal. Make sure you haven’t enabled the same.
Disabling the smart network switch on LG V30
- The very first thing to do is turn on your smartphone and turn on the mobile data connection.
- Now go to Menu, Select “Settings” and then “Wireless.”
- Browse for the “Smart network switch”.
- Remove the check on it to simply turn this feature OFF.
There are certain chances that the Wi-Fi problems would be gone from your device. In case you still find them present, you need to take it to the nearest repair shop which is authorized.
I hope this guide will help you to Fix LG V30 Wi-Fi Problems. Any further queries or questions or suggestions would be welcomed in the comment section below.