Smartphone today comes out with increased security features to protect your device. iPhones have been leading the smartphone line up, especially in its security features. But these features can be something annoying at times. The high-security feature can sometimes stop you from accessing your iPhone X easily. So if you have locked out of your iPhone X no need to worry you have other choices. This article is about how you can fix locked out of iPhone X issue.
Forgetting passwords has been a great problem since people started to use passwords. iPhone always comes with multiple security features to let your data stay safe always. Being the hardest operating system to bypass into forgetting the iPhone passcode is the worst thing that can happen to you. There is no option to do this on your device and you will need the help of a PC.
Ways to fix locked out of iPhone X issue
If you are anyway locked out of your iPhone X because you forgot your password you can easily get back in with the help of a PC. There are two ways to do this, which are:
- Using iTunes
- Using iCloud
The first method is using iTunes software. You need a PC with iTunes installed in it to do this method. What we actually do here is factory reset of your iPhone X with the help of iTunes. The steps to do it are:
- Connect iPhone X to a PC with iTunes installed
- Launch iTunes
- Wait for your iPhone X to get synced
- Back up your data on iTunes
- Wait for the setup screen to show up on your iPhone X
- Click on ‘restore from iTunes backup’ option
- Select the backup from iTunes
The second option is using iCloud. You will need a PC with internet connection to do this method. The steps to do it are:
- Go to iCloud.com/find from your PC
- Provide with apple credentials to log in
- From the top of the page find all devices
- Select the iPhone X you need to erase
- Click on ‘erase iPhone X’
- Now reset your device
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to fix locked out of iPhone X issue. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.