Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is still one of the best in class COD games ever in terms of the stunning audio design as well as the excellent realistic graphics. It’s also worth mentioning that Modern Warfare has one of the engaging storylines that almost every player finds useful. However, the best things also have some drawbacks or flaws in the sort of bugs or errors. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Fatal Error 0x0000 is one of them and if you’re one of the victims, check this troubleshooting guide on how to fix it.
Fix: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Mouse Lag issue
How To Install Suspended or Missing Data Pack on Modern Warfare
Why is Everyone Muted in Call of Duty Modern Warfare – How to Fix?
How to Get Kali Sticks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Fix: Warzone Download Failed Error Codes 47, 48, 38, and 6
How to Fix If COD: Modern Warfare Keeps Crashing
How to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6178
This particular fatal error mostly happens on the PC platform and plenty of players are getting frustrated, obviously. So, this fatal error 0x0000 is preventing PC players from going back online as well as freezes the game which isn’t expected at all. So, without getting further ado, let’s jump into possible workarounds below to quickly fix this error.
How to Fix Modern Warfare Fatal Error 0x0000
- First of all, make sure that your Windows OS build is updated to the latest version. Head over to the Windows Settings menu > Update & Security > Check for updates. If available, Download and Install the pending update > Restart your system and try running the Modern Warfare game again.
- Download the latest Nvidia GPU driver or AMD GPU driver for your PC and install it accordingly. In short, ensure to not run an outdated graphics driver.
- Furthermore, if in case, anything goes wrong and you can’t be able to remove the existing graphics driver from your PC, then get the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and run this tool to easily remove the GPU driver. Once done, you can reinstall GPU drivers.
- Open the Blizzard launcher (Battle.net) > Click on the Modern Warfare game icon from the left pane > Click on Options > Select Scan and Repair > Wait for the process to complete and then you’ll be ready to play the game after restarting your computer.
- Some affected players have also suggested that fully reinstalling the game should work. However, downloading the full game and reinstalling it, isn’t always a good idea.
- If none of the above methods worked for you, make sure to visit the Activision Support Forum and ask for further assistance. Meanwhile, you can also follow the Activision Support Twitter handle for server-related info.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for further queries.