Bulkhead Interactive released a multiplayer first-person perspective shooting game last year. That game has a considerable fan following, and the name is ‘Battalion 19440’. The game has an excellent interface and is also available on the Steam platform. Many users claimed a random crash over this game within this one year. Some of the useful fixes were found to repair their issue.
You can follow the procedures mentioned below and get the fix of random crashes in Battalion 1944. There are some common errors encountered in the ‘Battalion 1944’, some of the highly recommending mistakes are Matchmaking Issues, Dedicated Community Server Issues, Crashes, FPS Drops, and Black Screen. Here are some of the solutions mentioned below to cover the random crash issue with the game.
Battalion 1944 and its requirements to run without a crash:
A multiplayer first-person shooting game ‘Battalion 1944’ got a release for Windows users in the first quarter of 2019. Bulkhead interactive developed this high configured game, and Square Enix help to get the game published. The game is set on the theme of World War II and runs on Unreal Engine 4. The versions for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One did also announce. This game has a huge fan following and is also famous worldwide. Although the game faces some of the critical issues and getting a random crash is the most concerning issue among all others. Here are some sorts of solutions discussed below to get rid of random crashes in ‘Battalion 1944.’
Your system must run above the minimum requirements to experience a good interface. The minimum requirements for the game are:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.7 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- Storage space: 20 GB
- An Internet connection and version 11 DirectX
In any case, if your PC is not meeting the minimum system requirements, then the mentioned methods might not be working. These methods were subsequently not tested below the minimum requisition.
How to fix Random crashes in Battalion 1944:
There are some of the useful methods mentioned below to get rid of the crash issue from ‘Battalion 1944’. You may need to follow any of them, or you can go through more than one in case you did not find the appropriate solution.
Check Your System properties:
You should meet the minimum requirements to get the proper running of “Battalion 1944” on your PC. You need to check the system configuration first. Here is how you can check the system properties:
- Open File Explorer, use ‘Windows key + E’ to launch the explorer
- On the left sidebar, right-click ‘This PC.’
- Proceed to ‘Properties’
- Check system properties in the window appeared
- Now, check your display adapter property
- To check, press ‘Windows key + R’ to open the ‘run’ dialogue box
- Type ‘dxdiag’ (without quotes) in the text box, hit ‘Enter.’
- Go to the Display tab on the DirectX window that appeared
- Find your graphics card under this tab
- Here you can check the graphics card property
Everything is good with the features, then you can now proceed to check the mentioned methods to find the solution for a crash in ‘Battalion 1944.’
Run the Game as Administrator:
This is the game with the more resource-hungry surrounding. You need to allow them all access to the game for getting the game run on its higher frequency performance. You have to run this game in the administer mode. check and follow these steps to allow the admin access to the game:
- Right-click on the shortcut of ‘Battalion 1944.’
- Select “Run as administrator” from the context menu
- Hit ‘Yes’ to grant the admin accesses
- Now check if the crash error still occurs during the game. Follow the next method in case of getting the same error.
Check your system protection program:
You need to check your system protection program or antivirus that the program may not be blocking the ‘Battalion 1944’. This program might be the root cause of the crashing of your game. It is better to keep the security program disabled during the gameplay. If you do not use third-party apps, then this might be difficult to disable the setting for that particular game. Here is how you can proceed:
- Go to the ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Update & Security’
- Navigate to the left panel and click on ‘Windows Security.’
- Click on ‘Virus & Threat Protection’
- Scroll down to the ‘Virus & Threat Protection Settings’ section
- Click on ‘Manage Settings’
- Click on ‘Add or remove exclusions.’
- Tap on ‘Add exclusion’ icon,
- Click on Folder in the menu that fades out
- Proceed and left-click to the installation folder of Battalion 1944
- After confirming the exclusion that was added, launch it and check for the issue now.
Reinstall Your Graphics Card Driver:
Whether the issue persists with the graphics card, then you may require reinstalling or updating the graphics card driver. Here is how you can reinstall the graphics card drivers:
- Press ‘Windows key + S’ and search for ‘Device Manager.’
- Head to ‘Display Adapters’ and click on the extension arrow
- Right-click on your graphics card name
- Select ‘Uninstall’ from the context menu
- Restart your computer after uninstalling the drivers
- After the bootup, your system will automatically reinstall your graphics card driver
- You can force the installation process by going to the ‘Device Manager.’
- Click on ‘Scan for Hardware’
This click will install the graphics card drivers in your system. If the reinstallation is not sufficient for fixing the crash error, then you might check your graphics card updates. You may need to update your graphics drivers for removing the random crashes in your game. Here is how you can update your graphics card:
- Press ‘Windows key + S’ and search for ‘settings.’
- Head into the settings and click on ‘Update & Security.’
- Now, click on the ‘Check for Updates’ button
- Your PC will now restart to complete the installation process
- You can soon launch Battalion 1944, and the game might not face the random crash issue anymore.
- Guide to Upgrade and Install Graphics Card (Complete Guide)
- How to Find the Right Power Supply for Graphics Card
- How to choose the best Gaming Graphics Card
- Best Graphics Card Overclocking Softwares and Tools
- How to Find Graphics Card with Higher Overclocking Potential
- Best Graphics Card Benchmarking Softwares for your PC
There can be many solutions for other errors with the game, but the solutions mentioned above are excellent for resolving the random crash error in ‘Battalion 1944’. You may check the details of your system and graphics card before proceeding to any of the solutions. You need to connect to the internet services before getting into any of the methods mentioned above.
In a case, if you have two graphics cards installed in your system, then you must use the dedicated graphics card to run ‘Battalion 1944’ effectively. Eventually, this is possible that you might face crash in between the game when you do not run your game on the Dedicated Graphics Card. The crash error might fix in ‘Battalion 1944’. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the comment box.