Good news for Beeline Fast users. Now you can have Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast. Flyme 6 OS was released for Meizu devices recently which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The Flyme 6 OS comes with many features such as themes, New User Interface, Meizu launcher, Flyme Weather app, and many more other features along with performance improvements and optimization.
Now Flyme 6 OS is available for many Android devices too apart from official Meizu devices. The latest version of Flyme 6 OS is now available for Beeline Fast. You can now download and install Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast from given link below. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
- 1 Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast
- 18.104.22.168 System
- 22.214.171.124 Visual design
- 126.96.36.199 Notification shade
- 188.8.131.52 Home screen
- 184.108.40.206 Task Manager
- 220.127.116.11 One Mind engine
- 18.104.22.168 Phone
- 22.214.171.124 Messages
- 126.96.36.199 Parallel Space
- 188.8.131.52 Camera
- 184.108.40.206 Gallery
- 220.127.116.11 Security
- 18.104.22.168 System update
- 22.214.171.124 Files
- 126.96.36.199 Clock
- 188.8.131.52 Recorder
- 184.108.40.206 Toolbox
- 220.127.116.11 Calculator
- 18.104.22.168 Pros
- 22.214.171.124 Email
- 1.1 CHECK POPULAR POST
- 1.2 PRE-REQUISITE
- 2 Download Files
Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast
Today you will learn how to install Custom ROM Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast from the below given direct link to download and guide. To install Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast, you need TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on your phone. So if you don’t have a custom recovery, check this guide on How to install TWRP on Beeline Fast. If you do have TWRP, then you are good to read the steps for How to Install Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast.
- Updated to Flyme 6.
- Updated Hot Apps and renamed it to App Store
- Refined system translations.
- Updated Weather
- Updated Launcher
- Improved battery management.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity.
- Updated video version.
- Improved system stability.
- Enhanced system agility.
- Improved compatibility for some third-party apps.
- Brand new color schemes for user interface.
- Adjusted font style and spacing to improve reading experience.
- Added support for dynamic notifications that can be viewed and played in the notification shade.
- Added notification management shortcut so users can access management options by long pressing a notification card.
- New toggle: Screen Rec.
- Added support for bidirectional long screenshot along with brush, text, mosaic, and other screenshot editing options.
- Added ability to open relevant settings screen by long pressing a toggle.
- Display incoming call notifications in small bubbles so users can decline or answer calls without leaving current screen when playing games.
- Added support for 3 new gestures: swipe left from right edge to open Task Manager; swipe up to remove task card; swipe down to lock or blur task card, or add apps to multiwindow.
- Display apps’ memory usage beneath task cards for easier viewing and control.
- Moved “clear all” button from top to bottom of screen for one-hand reachability
One Mind engine
- Added Game Mode, which identifies running apps to enhance gaming performance, and disables gestures with Do Not Disturb feature.
- Added Smart Sleep mode. Based on users’ work and rest patterns, it adjusts network connection to save memory and battery power, and repairs the system automatically at night by defragmenting memory and managing system caches and background processes.
- Ability to sort notifications by priority, displaying most important message on top.
- Added Smart Background, which freezes or closes background apps according to their characteristics and running status, so as to reduce memory and battery usage. Apps manually disallowed from background will be kept running when in working state.
- Added Lightning Startup for apps. After learning your usage habits, the system will pre-load frequently used apps to quicken their startup.
- Added cartoon avatars, supporting automatic avatar matching according to keywords while allowing avatar customization.
- Added support for group messaging and ringtone setting to contact groups.
- Ability to share contact via QR code.
- Added setup shortcut, so users can long pressing an information item on the contact details screen to access editing options.
- Added ability to merge duplicate contacts.
- Display messages in cards. Users can still open URL and select text in a message after switching to original text message.
- Strengthened security strategies to protect SMS verification codes, prevent app access and cloud sync by third-party apps, and enhance account security.
- Improved message saving, so users can save both message and recipients in drafts.
- Added Kid Space with special Home screen layout, low battery lock, anti-addiction, and other customized features for children.
- Added Privacy Mode, allowing users to enter multiple spaces using different passwords.
- Added makeup feature.
- Added a variety of filters.
- Smart Beautification with 5 beautification levels, turning the phone into a selfie pro.
- Added time-lapse mode.
- Added support for wind noise reduction to video recorder and improved video recording scenes to remove noise when recording and improve video quality.
- Ability to adjust exposure compensation using gestures; separated focusing from metering to meet variable requirements in different camera scenes.
- Added ability to launch camera by double-clicking Home button when screen is off.
- Added support for video editing, allowing users to edit videos and add filters.
- Added a panorama album to organize and store panorama photos taken with the camera.
- Pull down on photo list screen to view total quantities of photos and videos stored in Gallery.
- Hold slider to view browsing progress.
- Swipe down on an opened photo to return to photo list.
- Tap “Resize” on image details screen to adjust photo resolution.
- Added new photo sharing interface, allowing users to continue selecting photos on the sharing screen.
- Added Cleaner; re-categorized and sorted files generated during phone use.
- Added background network manager to monitor third-party apps’ network access and prevent unauthorized data usage.
- Added low power mode. Remind users to enable low battery mode when phone battery is running low; control Bluetooth, GPS, sounds, and other features to extend battery life.
- Streamlined super saving mode’s mechanism, keeping only Phone, Messages and two other apps at most, so that basic needs can be met even with critically low battery level.
- Improved power consumption curve on consumption details screen, adding foreground, background and other usage information.
- Improved UI design, added background management in place of auto-start management, and combined security and privacy management with permission management.
- Improved user interface and animation.
- Added “Recents” tab for recently added files.
- Added ability to hide the Vault icon.
- Added world map, so users can find a city’s location more easily.
- Added ability to adjust time by dragging the terminator line on the world map.
- Added support for audio editing.
- Added Random tool, where users can flip a coin to help make a decision.
- Added Decibel Meter.
- Added numeral system converter.
- Added support for Pro alert to allow to-do notifications.
- Slide left on a message to set it as to-do.
- Add events to agenda automatically and give reminders when invitations are accepted.
- Do Not Disturb mode.
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update to Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Beeline Fast (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Install the Latest Beeline USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for Beeline Fast
- Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Beeline Fast (Android Nougat)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Beeline Fast
Here is the full Guide on How to Install Flyme OS 6 For Beeline Fast:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Beeline Fast
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Flyme OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
If any Queries or Feedback related to Flyme OS 6 for Beeline Fast, Please feel free to comment down below.