Good news for Irbis SP58 users. Now you can have Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58. Flyme 6 OS was released for Meizu devices recently which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The Flyme 6 OS comes with many features such as themes, New User Interface, Meizu launcher, Flyme Weather app, and many more other features along with performance improvements and optimization.
Now Flyme 6 OS is available for many Android devices too apart from official Meizu devices. The latest version of Flyme 6 OS is now available for Irbis SP58. You can now download and install Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58 from given link below. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
- 1 Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58
- 184.108.40.206 System
- 220.127.116.11 Visual design
- 18.104.22.168 Notification shade
- 22.214.171.124 Home screen
- 126.96.36.199 Task Manager
- 188.8.131.52 One Mind engine
- 184.108.40.206 Phone
- 220.127.116.11 Messages
- 18.104.22.168 Parallel Space
- 22.214.171.124 Camera
- 126.96.36.199 Gallery
- 188.8.131.52 Security
- 184.108.40.206 System update
- 220.127.116.11 Files
- 18.104.22.168 Clock
- 22.214.171.124 Recorder
- 126.96.36.199 Toolbox
- 188.8.131.52 Calculator
- 184.108.40.206 Pros
- 220.127.116.11 Email
- 1.1 CHECK POPULAR POST
- 1.2 PRE-REQUISITE
- 2 Download Files
Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58
Today you will learn how to install Custom ROM Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58 from the below given direct link to download and guide. To install Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58, you need TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on your phone. So if you don't have a custom recovery, check this guide on How to install TWRP on Irbis SP58. If you do have TWRP, then you are good to read the steps for How to Install Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58.
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update to Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Irbis SP58 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Install the Latest Irbis USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Irbis SP58
- How To Install MIUI 8 On Irbis SP58
- Install Stock ROM on Irbis SP58 [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Irbis SP58 and Root your Phone
- How To Install AOSPExtended For Irbis SP58 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the full Guide on How to Install Flyme OS 6 For Irbis SP58:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Irbis SP58
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Flyme OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
If any Queries or Feedback related to Flyme OS 6 for Irbis SP58, Please feel free to comment down below.