Here in this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Flyme OS 7 on Meizu M1 Note smartphone. The guide to install the ROM zip file is easy. You can install via Meizu M1 Note recovery mode.
Meizu M1 Note was launched on December 2014. The Meizu M1 Note came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. Recently the Meizu rolled the latest version of Flyme OS 7 for most of their devices which bring new UI and customizations. Now you can download and install Flyme OS 7 on Meizu M1 Note.
In this guide, we will show you how to install the latest Flyme OS 7 on Meizu M1 Note smartphone. Meizu is one of the popular Chinese OEM with its very own operating system Flyme OS. Currently, Flyme OS 7 is based on Android 8.0 oreo is rolling for various Meizu devices. So, Meizu users can now install Flyme OS 7 Android Oreo on Meizu M1 Note which is the iteration of the ROM.
Meizu M1 Note Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Meizu M1 Note features a 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6752 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB of internal storage that can be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Meizu M1 Note packs a 13MP primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Meizu M1 Note runs Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and is powered by a Non-removable 3140 mAh battery.
FlymeOS 7: Features and Highlights
Flyme OS 7 brings some really innovative new features to the Meizu devices. This includes smart recognition on the basis of age, skin, gender. It will also have smart ear protection that will adjust music volumes when the user uses a headphone. Again, Flyme 7 OS comes with AI anti-virus engine that automatically analyzes/ predicts and intercepts virus. The latest version of Flyme also brings smart caller ID and the trending face recognition feature. You can also check out the List of Meizu devices that will receive Flyme OS 7.
Download Firmware Here
Steps to Install Flyme OS 7 on Meizu M1 Note
Before heading towards the ROM flashing, you have to follow certain guidelines that we have put up below. There are two methods to install the Flyme OS 7 For Meizu M1 Note.
Stock Recovery Method:
In this method, you can directly install the Flyme OS 7 on your phone by using Stock Recovery.
- Ensure your Meizu M1 Note must be running on stock firmware.
- Your Meizu device should run previous firmware ie Flyme OS 6.3.0 to be eligible to update to latest Flyme OS 7.
- The firmware is exclusively for corresponding Meizu devices. Don’t use them on any other devices.
- Charge the battery of your device to at least 70% or more.
- Take a backup of your device in case there is any loss of data. Usually, no data loss happens in this process.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your device while/after installing this update.
Steps to Install Stock Recovery Method:
- First Download Flyme OS 7 ROM zip file for the Meizu M1 Note.
- Now move the ROM zip file to your device storage.
- Switch off your device > Press and hold the Volume+ button > press the power button
- Now your device will enter the upgrade mode.
- Select System upgrade > tap Start.
It will take some time for the flashing to complete. Wait until then.
Custom Recovery Method:
For this method, you need to unlock the bootloader on your phone and also you should have TWRP Recovery on Meizu M1 Note. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below method to install Flyme OS 7 on Meizu M1 Note using TWRP Recovery.
- This method is for Meizu M1 Note.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You need to download Meizu USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM which is running on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Meizu supported device
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps to install via TWRP Recovery:
You can simply follow the guide given in the link below. If TWRP is supported, then installation of Stock Meizu ROM is to be same as installing Custom ROM.How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
So, if you own a Meizu M1 Note device, then install the Flyme OS 7 and enjoy Android Oreo on your Meizu M1 Note. Let us know about your experience.
- Download and Install Meizu USB Drivers for Windows/Mac
- Download Meizu FlymeOS 7 Stock Wallpapers
- List of Meizu Devices Getting Flyme OS 7 With Face Unlock Feature
- Download Install Flyme OS 7 Android Oreo for Meizu Devices
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
- Download Install Android P 9.0 Generic System image (GSI) – Project Treble Device List