Fortnite is all set to release Season 3 for the game this month. However, to keep things interesting, the latest 12.61 update brings some new challenges. Most of these challenges are pretty straightforward and simple to complete. But a mission in the Storm the Agency challenges might be a little tricky since you have to find and eliminate Henchmen at different safe houses. The Fortnite safe house locations might be hard to find especially if you do not know where to look for them.
In this guide, we will show you the safe house locations where you can eliminate the Henchmen. Additionally, we will also talk about how you can complete the challenge. So without any further ado, let’s check out the Fortnite safe house locations and how to complete the mission.
How to complete the mission?
Completing the mission to eliminate the Henchmen is fairly easy. The hardest part about the mission isn’t even the task to eliminate the Henchmen. Finding the Fortnite safe houses is the part that takes up the most time. Fortunately, you can check out the precise locations below.
Once you reach the safe house, it’s pretty easy to eliminate the Henchmen. However, it’s worth noting that you need to eliminate the Henchmen at 3 different locations to complete the challenge. This means that you will not be able to go to the same safe house in multiple matches to eliminate the Henchmen. Nonetheless, as long as you go to any of the three locations mentioned below, you will complete the mission with ease.
Fortnite safe house locations to eliminate the Henchmen
The safe houses appear like normal buildings at first glance. However, upon closer inspection, you will be able to tell apart a safe house from normal buildings. This is because you will spot the Henchmen around the safe house. Here are the locations of the safe houses in the game. There are a total of five safe houses on the map.
- There is a safe house located on an island north of Misty Meadows. It’s a small island and it’s easy to spot on the map since it’s right above Misty Meadows. The safe house is towards the southern edge of the island.
- Another safe house is located south of Sweaty Sands. It’s a small brown house next to a pond and will be easy to spot once you travel out of Sweaty Sands.
- The next safe house location is in the Middle of the island east of Frenzy Farm. The safe house is in the gas station toilet and you need to enter through the porta-potty.
- You can find the next safe house towards the east of Craggy Cliffs. It’s right on the peak of the cliff and is easy to spot since it’s the only building around the area.
- The last Fortnite safe house location is near the center of Pleasant Park. You need to enter the porta-potty which will take you to the safe house.
Be cautious while approaching the safe house since the Henchmen are always on the lookout. Although, if this is isn’t you first time playing Fortnite, you should have no trouble eliminating the Henchmen. With that said, we are at the end of the guide. We hope this guide helped you find the Fortnite safe house locations.