In this guide you will learn to install TWRP for LG Aristo. This guide is simple and easy. Download the TWRP for LG Aristo and use this guide to install TWRP Recovery on your phone. Here is the link to download TWRP Recovery for LG Aristo. Click the link and download. Come back here and follow this guide to install TWRP.
Full Guide to Install TWRP for LG Aristo
STEPS to TWRP Recovery on LG Aristo.
- First of all enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Unlock the OEM by settings -> Open developer option -> Enable OEM Unlocking
- Now on your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – Type the Command from below in your Command window that you opened
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it don’t check if your cable or drivers working properly. Now type the below command in your command window
- To flash the recovery, Type the command
fastboot flash recovery twrp-image-3.img
- If the above screenshot shows, that means your flash has been completed. Now you need to Unplug USB Cable and power it off by taking out the battery and putting it back in.
- For the first time, you need to Reboot your Phone into Recovery mode by holding VOLUME DOWN + POWER until you see the LG logo and then temporarily release the POWER button, immediately pressing and holding it back down until you see the white prompt screen. You will NEVER release the volume down button in this process!
- Use the hard keys to select “YES” and then “YES” again to boot into TWRP!
That’s it! You have successfully installed TWRP on LG Aristo Smartphone.