Now you can download and install G360FXXU1BQF1 June Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime. Today Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM- G360F started receiving a new software update with build number G360FXXU1BQF1. Now you can download and install the update manually on Galaxy Core Prime. This software updates the firmware to latest June security patch update. We always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Core Prime in Phase wise manner.
Check Also Related Post :
- Download Install G360HDDS0AQC1 March Security KitKat For Galaxy Core Prime
- Download Install G360FXXS1BQD5 April Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime
- Download Install G361HXXS0AQD1 April Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime VE
- Download Install G361FXXU1AQD1 April Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime VE
- Download Install G360FXXS1BQD2 5.0.1 Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime (G360F)
If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. If not, then you can update to latest build manually by following the below steps on How to flash using ODIN software.
The latest build G360FXXU1BQF1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM- G360F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Core Prime G360F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Core Prime
If you are looking to keep your device secured, then this update is best for you. This is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G360FXXU1BQF1 June Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime G360F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop G360FXXU1BQF1 For Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to June Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360F to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Core Prime G360F .
You can use this guide incase if you have bricked your device or running any custom ROM. You can downgrade and upgrade your phone using the same below guide.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Core Prime
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Core Prime
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Core Prime
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Core Prime
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Core Prime
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update G360FXXU1BQF1 on Galaxy Core Prime G360F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Core Prime G360F (G360FXXU1BQF1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install June Security Patch Lollipop on Galaxy Core Prime G360F manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.