Today Samsung has started sending the latest March Security Patch for Galaxy Core Prime running Android KitKat. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number G360HDDS0AQC1 for Galaxy Core Prime. If you are running the Stock KitKat on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Core Prime in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G360HDDS0AQC1 comes with March Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM- G360H by following the below step by step guide to flash latest March Security KitKat ROM on Galaxy Core Prime G360H.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Core Prime
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest March Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with March Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G360HDDS0AQC1 March Security KitKat For Galaxy Core Prime G360H
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash KitKat G360HDDS0AQC1 For Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 4.4.4 KitKat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to March Security Patch based KitKat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360H to KitKat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Core Prime G360H.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 KitKat on Galaxy Core Prime
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Core Prime
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Core Prime
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Core Prime
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Core Prime
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest March Security Patch update G360HDDS0AQC1 on Galaxy Core Prime G360H.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To March Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Core Prime G360H (G360HDDS0AQC1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.