Today Samsung has started sending the latest April Security Patch for Galaxy Core Prime VE running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number G361FXXU1AQD1 for Galaxy Core Prime VE. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Core Prime VE in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G361FXXU1AQD1 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE SM- G361F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Core Prime VE G361F.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Core Prime VE
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G361FXXU1AQD1 April Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime VE G361F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop G361FXXU1AQD1 For Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE to April Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE G361F to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Core Prime VE G361F.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Core Prime VE
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Core Prime VE
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Core Prime VE
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Core Prime VE
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Core Prime VE
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update G361FXXU1AQD1 on Galaxy Core Prime VE G361F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Core Prime VE G361F (G361FXXU1AQD1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.