Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy Core Prime. The latest OTA comes with build number G361HXXS0AQD1 for Galaxy Core Prime. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Core Prime in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G361HXXS0AQD1 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop for Galaxy Core Prime SM- G361H by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Core Prime G361H.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Core Prime
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Security patch for Galaxy Core Prime. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G361HXXS0AQD1 April Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime G361H
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop G361HXXS0AQD1 For Galaxy Core Prime.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Core Prime to April Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy Core Prime G361H to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Core Prime G361H.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Install Android O Emoji on any Android Phone (aka Android Oreo 8.0 Emoji)
- Android O Developer Preview 2 – Everything you need to know
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 Android Oreo 8.0
- How to Enable Picture-In-Picture Mode in Android O!!
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update G361HXXS0AQD1 on Galaxy Core Prime G361H.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Core Prime G361H (G361HXXS0AQD1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.