T-Mobile started pushing the latest Google security patch update for the month May for T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T) based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. This update is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and not Android Nougat. If you are looking for more secured version, then we recommend always to flash the latest Google Android Security Patch update. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The latest OTA comes with build number G530TUVU2AQE3 for T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Grand Prime in Phase wise manner.
Also Check Related Post :
- How To Dual Boot Galaxy Grand Prime Using Dual Boot Patcher (Qualcomm and VE 3G)
- Download Install G530PVPS1AQD1 April Security For Sprint Galaxy Grand Prime
- Download Install G530MUBU1BPL3 Latest Security Lollipop For Galaxy Grand Prime
The latest build G530TUVU2AQE3 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530T by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Lollipop ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime G530T. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May patch for T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
Download May Security Update G530TUVU2AQE3 for T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime (Lollipop)
You can use any of the three methods to install May Security Patch update on T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime. Here we will help you with manual installation, upgrade via Samsung Kies, Update with ODIN software.
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop ROM G530TUVU2AQE3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Grand Prime to May Security Patch based Lollipop ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy Grand Prime G530T to Lollipop ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime G530T.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update G530TUVU2AQE3 on T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to May Security Patch Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Grand Prime G530T (G530TUVU2AQE3 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BELOW