Now you can download and install G570FXXU1AQF2 May Security 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 Prime. Samsung is very quick in updating their smartphone to latest security patch update. Today Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime started receiving a new software update with build number G570FXXU1AQF2. Now you can download and install the update manually.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy J5 Prime. This software updates the firmware to latest May security patch update. W always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The latest OTA comes with build number G570FXXU1AQF2 for Galaxy J5 Prime. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J5 Prime in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G570FXXU1AQF2 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM- G570F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy J5 Prime G570F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 Prime
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G570FXXU1AQF2 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 Prime G570F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow G570FXXU1AQF2 For Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime to May Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime G570F to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J5 Prime G570F .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 Prime
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J5 Prime
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update G570FXXU1AQF2 on Galaxy J5 Prime G570F .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J5 Prime G570F (G570FXXU1AQF2 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I Hope you haves successfully flashed the stock firmware given above. If any querries or feedbacks, please leave a comment below.