Still not received the OTA update? Then follow the below instruction to check for new OTA update on your phone.
How to Check Software Update on AT&T Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892A?
- In your phone, tap the Menu Key > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK.That’s it! You’ve successfully updated your software.
[su_note note_color=”#fdf8db” text_color=”#000000″]Before proceeding to download, AT&T Galaxy S8 Active must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also to install this update, make sure you have enough storage on your device to complete the installation process. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading February 2018 Security for Galaxy S8 Active (SM-G892A). As this update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.[/su_note]
Steps to Install G892AUCS2ARB1 February 2018 Security
In case if you have received the download link to the firmware G892AUCS2ARB1, then you can simply follow our guide to install manually.
Download G892A – UCS2ARB1 Firmware
Download Official Firmware:
How to update via ODIN Software
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software, firmware and drivers on your PC.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
Complete Tutorial To Flash Latest Firmware Using Odin Tool
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your device.
So, that’s it. Install the latest Samsung Galaxy S8 Active G892AUCS2ARB1 update from AT&T. The latest patch will fortify your device against all latest security vulnerability.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all latest firmware updates for Samsung Galaxy series smartphones.